| Local Links
- Culture of Giving
The "Culture of Giving," a movement of The Community Foundation Serving Boulder County is a joint effort of The Community Foundation, The Daily Camera, Sterling-Rice Group, Philanthropiece, Marr Barr Communications, and The Heyman-McConnell Family, among others.
- Gilpin County Rec Center Gilpin County Rec Center has a great pool and lots more. Swim Lessons for Babies and Tots.
T TH 8:15- 11
$4/kid, $2/second kid.
- Nederland Chamber of Commerce The nederland area chamber of commerce is a great place to find links to local businesses and other local info.
- Nederland Library Nederland's Community Library
- Nederland Youth and Family Center
| Things To Do
- Denver Zoo
- Gymboree play area for kids of all ages, classes, etc.
28th Street Mall BOULDER
- Humane Society Boulder Play with the animals! Take one home!!
- Kangaroo Kingdom Fun is just a Hop, Skip and Jump away! Parent/Child classes to stimulate the mind and body, in a clean, safe soft play environment. Sing & Play Gym, Infant Massage, Open Play, Music, Languages, Parenting Workshops, Playgroups, Birthday Parties and much more...
- Natural History Musuem at C.U. CU Campus
- Play Grounds Café 800 sq/ft playSpace features exhibits for children to explore, construct, imagine and collaborate.
- Splash Aquatic Park Fun for the entire family, The Splash at Fossil Trace is open daily from 10:00am-6:30pm and is the largest water park in Jefferson County.
- The Butterfy Pavillion The Butterfly Pavilion combines science education with hands-on fun to teach visitors about invertebrates, science and conservation. Our interactive exhibits are geared primarily towards families with kids ages 2 to 12 years old, but people of all ages embrace the beauty and wonder of our tropical conservatory filled with 1,200 free-flying butterflies imported from around the globe.
9 am - 5 pm Winter
9 am - 6 pm Summer
Last admission is 45 minutes prior to close
*Peak school group visits occur Mon. - Fri., 10 am - 1:30 pm, Sept - May.
Check our event calendar to view extra activities scheduled during your visit.
$4.95 kids (ages 3 - 12)
$5.95 seniors (age 62 plus) and Wesminster residents
Kids under 3 are free
- WOW Children's Museum WOW! Children's Museum (World of Wonder) is a place for toddlers and school age children and their families, offering a variety of interactive and informative educational and creative exhibits and programs that stimulate learning and child development.
| Ice Rinks
- Nederland Ice Rink NedRink is located in the Indian Peaks Subdivision off Highway 72 in Nederland. Call or see website for more schedules, http://www.nedrink.com/ice/schedule.html, directions and rental information. 303.478.8592; www.nedrink.com
- THE ICE RINK AT ONE BOULDER PLAZA The Ice Rink at One Boulder Plaza is located in the heart of downtown Boulder, just one block off the Pearl Street Mall at 1801 13th Street between Canyon and Walnut. Offers skate rentals, birthday party and group rates, private party rental, ice skating lessons, discount days, theme skates and gift packages. Open through Feb. 19 on 13th Street between Walnut and Canyon. Hours are Mon-Tues 2-7pm, Wed-Thurs 10am-7pm, Fri-Sat 10am-10pm, and Sun 10am-7pm. Check for extended holiday hours. 303-209-3722,
- Boulder Public Library
1000 Canyon Blvd.*
Boulder, CO 80302
Phone (303) 441-3100
Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday, 12 p.m.-6 p.m
Offer many different events for all ages.
- Nederland Library Free Computers and Internet Access. Storytime for Tots and Babies (see Schedule). Online Public Access Catalog. Located at Caribou Shopping Center.
Hours: Monday − Thursday: 10am − 7pm
Friday: 10am − 5pm Saturday: 10am − 4pm
Generated by: Planetmind Link Manager